1. Information the Company collect and how to collect it
(1) Items of collected personal information
The items of personal information that the Company collects are as follows.
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Location Information
- Log information
- Device information
- Other information
- Credit Card Information: Name of card company, card number, expiration date, or et cetera.
- Shipping information such as shipping address, recipient's name, recipient's contact information
The Company may collect information that you provide directly and information that arises as a result of your use of the Company's services.
2) Collecting Method
The Company collects the user's information through the application account creation process.
2. Use of Collected Information
The Company uses the collected user information for the following purposes.
- Member management, identity verification.
- Detection and prevention of unauthorized use of services and fraudulent use
- Execution of contracts related to the provision of services required by users, charge settlement.
- Improve existing service or develop new service.
- Notification of changes to features or policies of the Company's website or application.
- Providing services according to statistical characteristics of members' use of services
- Compliance with Governing Law or Legal Obligations
3. Sharing the collected information
The Company will not share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases:
- When necessary by law
- When required to disclose by statute
- When there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed by law for the purpose of investigation
4. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
The Company shall destroy the personal information of the user without delay when the purpose of collection and use of the user's personal information is achieved, the legal / managerial need for the personal information is solved, or the user requests. However, the Company keeps the membership information for a certain period determined by the related laws and regulations if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws and regulations. The following information should be kept in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Records related to withdrawal of contract or subscription: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
- Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce)
- Records on complaints or disputes of consumers: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce)
- Records on collection, processing and use of credit information: 3 years (Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information)
- Record of indication / advertisement: 6 months (Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce)
- Logging of user's Internet log or user's access point Source: 3 months (Communication Privacy Protection Act)
- Confirmation of other communication facts Source: 12 months (Communication Confidentiality Protection Act)
5. Procedures for the Destruction and Method of Destructing Personal Information
When the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the Company will immediately destroy the information. However, information may be kept by related laws and ordinances for some period of time if it is required by law authorities. At this time, personal information that is stored and managed separately is never used for other purposes unless it is provided for by laws and ordinances. Paper records containing personal information are shredded or incinerated, and personal information stored in electronic devices is deleted using methods that are technically impossible to restore.
6. User Access Rights and Options
The user or legal representative may exercise the following options with respect to the collection, use and sharing of personal information of the Company as the subject of information.
- Access to personal information
- Correct or delete personal information
- Pausing of personal information processing
- Request for withdrawal of existing consent
To do so, please use the 'Edit Membership Information' menu of the application, or contact the Company customer service center by phone or email, and the Company will take action without delay. However, the Company may refuse such request only if there is a reasonable cause specified by law or there is a corresponding reason.
7. Technical, administrative and physical measures to protect personal information
The company takes the security of the user's personal information very seriously. The Company has established the following security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification of user's personal information.
- Encryption of personal information
- Measures against hacking
- Establishment and enforcement of internal management plan
- Installation and operation of access control devices
- Measures to prevent forgery and tampering of access records
- Point out personal information protection officer
- Personal information handler training
- Differentiation of access rights to personal information processing systems
- Establishment and operation of access control procedures for personal information storage facilities
The Company reserves the right to revise or change this policy from time to time. If the Company changes this policy, it will be announced through the website/app announcement (or written notice, Email or et cetera), and will ask the user's consent if required by the related law.
9. Company Department
The Company has designated the relevant departments as follows to protect the personal information of the users and to handle the complaints related to the personal information. If you have any questions about this policy, or if you wish to update your information, please contact us at the following address:
- Company Department: bisecu Customer Support
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of Person in Charge of Personal Information Management: Jonghyun Lee